Travel into the United States

If you require special permission to cross the border into the United States because of confirmed or suspected criminal activity you may require a US Waiver from the United States Department of Justice.

For further information on how to obtain a US Waiver please contact:

US Citizenship and Immigration Service
Or by phone 1-800-375-5283

US Customs and Border Protection