LOST: An item that was accidentally misplaced or left behind somewhere
- "Lost Property" reports are not actively investigated by AbbyPD and are kept for records purposes only in order to reunite people with their property if recovered.
- Please note that any government issued ID or documents cannot be returned to you once they have come in to the possession of AbbyPD.
If you lose any of the following documents, please click on the link below for reporting and replacement guidelines for the appropriate agencies:
- Drivers Licence/Enhanced DL
- CareCard/BC Services Card
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card
If you have lost your passport, click on the link below for reporting and replacement guidelines:
If you have LOST credit cards or debit cards, please contact your banking institution immediately.
If you LOST property at a store, in a taxi cab, on public transit, or at any other specific location, please contact the appropriate organization/business and check their "Lost and Found".
If you have LOST your CELLPHONE, please contact your service provider. If you have the IMEI #, please ensure you have this information available if you decide to report it to AbbyPD.
If your property was STOLEN, please file a report through our non-emergency line 604-859-5225 or online with our Online Report Form