Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the APD Online Crime Reporting system.
If this is an emergency please call 911.
Please use this tool if you fit the criteria below and you do not have a suspect:
- You have lost something that costs less than $5,000.
- An unknown person has stolen something from you that costs less than $5,000.
- An unknown person has vandalized your property or your car.
- An unknown person has broken into your car.
- Your car has been in a hit and run accident where you have no information for the suspect.
All other crimes will require a police officer. To report another type of crime please call our Report Desk at 604-859-5225.
We will be asking you important questions so please review the following steps and make sure you have the information available. This process will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- We will ask you a few questions to make sure we can properly assist you.
- We will need to know some basic personal information and/or business Information, such as your name, date of birth and e-mail address.
- We will need to know the date and location of the crime or incident.
- If the crime involves your car we will need the details of your car, such as make, model and license plate.
- Each item of property that was lost or stolen will need to be described individually with serial numbers and value if available.
- Please tell us in your own words what happened.